Survey data: Militarisation of Youth around the world
Here you can find and download the data from a survey conducted as part of the research for the compilation of 'Sowing Seeds: The Militarisation Of Youth And How To Counter It'.
The survey was conducted between over 2012/2013, with at least two respondents from each country.
- Recruitment and conscription
- What Reasons Are Used to Promote Enlistment?
- The Military in Public Space
- The Military in Education
- The Military and Gender/Sexuality
- The Military and Culture
- The Military and Memory/History Discourse of politics/media
- Final comments from respondents
The respondents answered questions on the states of: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Cyprus - Republic , Turkish-administered Northern Cyprus, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland – Republic of, Israel, Kenya, Macedonia, Mozambique, Nepal, Norway, Paraguay, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, UK, USA. The data is initially available as a downloadable spreadsheet. Soon, it will be available on the website in html.