In the previous month(s), the WRI office issued the following co-alerts:
(a full archive of co-alerts is available at wri-irg.org/news/alerts)
- 29 Feb 2012: TURKEY: Conscientious objector Halil Savda imprisoned for "alienating the people from the military"
- 23 Jan 2012: EGYPT: Pacifist blogger Maikel Nabil Sanad still in prison, although he received an official pardon
- 20 Dec 2011: EGYPT: Imprisoned pacifist blogger Maikel Nabil Sanad escalates hunger strike after sentencing
- 15 Dec 2011: EGYPT: Imprisoned pacifist blogger Maikel Nabil Sanad sentenced to two years' imprisonment
- 07 Dec 2011: EGYPT: Trial against Maikel Nabil Sanad again postponed / more than 107 days on hunger strike