Council of Europe, Committee of Ministers, Decision Case No 24 against Turkey - Osman Murat Ülke
39437/98 Ülke, judgment of 24/01/2006, final on 24/04/2006
1. took note of the information provided by the Turkish authorities during the meeting that the applicant in this case is not deprived of his liberty;
2. regretted, however, that no information has been provided regarding as to whether the applicant is still being searched for or not;
3. urged the Turkish authorities to provide information to the Committee without any further delay as to the applicant’s situation;
4. reiterated that legislative measures are required to prevent similar violations;
5. strongly invited the Turkish authorities to give priority to the adoption of the necessary legislative measures without any further delay after the general elections of June 2011.