ISRAEL: Occupation refuser sent to prison

en

On Sunday, 15 October 2006, occupation refuser Omri Evron was sentenced to 14 days imprisonment after he announced his refusal to enlist for military service in the Israeli military. Omri Evron was put in solitary confinement having refused to wear a uniform and to obey orders.