Information for members of the US armed forces
All this information is available on the GI Rights website - www.girights.org.
Helping Out: A Guide to Military Discharges and GI Rights
- The most comprehensive guide to military discharges in print. Written as a guide for helping people to get out of the military. (only partly available on the website)
Advice for Conscientious Objectors in the Armed Forces
- A step-by-step guide to applying for conscientious objector status for those in the US military.
- (PDF version: http://www.objector.org/Resources/adviceforcos.pdf
Getting Out: A Guide to Military Discharges
- A booklet that outlines administrative discharges for members of the US military.
- (PDF version: http://girights.objector.org/getting-out.pdf)
Brief information for members of the UK Armed Forces is available by following this link. We welcome information (in English, French, German, and Spanish) for members of other Armed Forces possibly involved in the war on Iraq.
War Resisters' International
Add new comment