War Resisters' International exists to:
- Link people together through publications, events and actions
- Iniate nonviolent campaigns that actively involve local groups and individuals
- Support those who oppose war and who challenge its causes
- Promote and educate people about pacifism and nonviolence
Part of our work is therefore providing resources to those opposing war, and connecting people to the work of our network by creating and distributing free resources. We want to inform and empower people to take nonviolent action against war.
Here are some of the resources available through our website:
- Our newsletters provide up to date information on antimilitarist action around the world. You can sign up to them here.
- The World survey of conscription and conscientious objection to military service is a database of country profiles and information on the situation for conscientious objectors and conscripts around the world.
- Our Conscientious Objector's Guide to the International Human Rights System helps conscientious objectors take advantage of human rights mechanisms to protect themselves
- Visit our webshop to buy books and other WRI goods, including badges.