WRI Handbook for Nonviolent Campaigns
You can order a printed copy of the Handbook for Nonviolent Campaigns in our webshop at http://wri-irg.org/node/8410.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TIP: If you want to discuss an article, right click on "Talk" and choose "open link in new tab"
- Gender and Nonviolence
- Tasks and Tools for Organising and Facilitating Meetings
- Nonviolent Campaigns
- Organising for Effective Nonviolent Actions
- Stories and Strategies
- Exercises for Working in Nonviolence
- Do it Yourself
- Handbook glossary of terms
- A.J. Muste Memorial Institute International Nonviolence Training Fund
- Links to WRI network
If you want to order printed copies of the handbook you can go to http://wri-irg.org/node/8410.